At Baldock Surgery we are constantly looking to improve the services we offer our patients against the back drop of major changes within the NHS.
One way in which we can ensure we are working on the right things is to ask you, our patients.
As such, we have a very active Patient Participation Group (PPG).
- One of the PPG members recently wrote an article for On Our Doorstep magazine, which can be found in the April issue.
A PPG can
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the surgery
- Help the practice improve their services
- Help the practice make the best use of their resources
- Improve communication
- Help to promote good health
- Influence decisions about which services are provided
- Offer practical support to the practice
A PPG is not
- A forum for complaints
- A fundraising organisation
- A time consuming activity
Our PPG meets with the practice team a few times a year, to discuss ways we can improve our surgery, our acting chair person is Michael Horah, he is very keen to attract new members to the meeting and would love to hear from you if you are interested. We also maintain a larger group of patients who we in contact with via email/post, from time to time, in order to complete surveys and to gain feedback.
Ideally the PPG should represent patients of all ages, both male & female. To join please complete a PPG registration form:
- Patient Participation Group Registration Form
- Patient Participation Group: Terms of Reference and Membership
The following dates have been proposed for future meetings:
- Wednesday the 19th February 2020 17.00 to 18.00.
If you would like to be involved in our patient group please contact the Practice Manager or speak to Dr Shah, or simply complete the form above.
View the Stroke Pathway presentation