At Baldock Surgery we are constantly looking to improve the services we offer our patients against the back drop of major changes within the NHS.
One way in which we can ensure we are working on the right things is to ask you, our patients.
As such, we have a very active Patient Participation Group (PPG).
A PPG can
- Offer patient feedback about their experiences with the surgery
- Help the practice improve their services
- Help the practice make the best use of their resources
- Improve communication
- Help to promote good health
- Influence decisions about which services are provided
- Offer practical support to the practice
A PPG is not
- A forum for complaints
- A fundraising organisation
- A time consuming activity
Our PPG meets with the practice team a few times a year, to discuss ways we can improve our surgery, our current Chair person Liz Simpson is very keen to attract new members to the meeting and would love to hear from you if you are interested. We also maintain a larger group of patients who we in contact with via email/post, from time to time, in order to complete surveys and to gain feedback.
Ideally the PPG should represent patients of all ages, both male & female. To join please complete a PPG registration form:
- Patient Participation Group Registration Form
- Patient Participation Group: Terms of Reference and Membership
The following dates have been proposed for future meetings:
We are aiming to have a re-launch of the Patient Participation Group with a meeting in March 2019, we are talking to past and future representatives to arrange a suitable date.
If you would like to be involved in our patient group please contact the Practice Manager or speak to Dr Shah, or simply complete the form above.
View the Stroke Pathway presentation